Rural Business Loans – supporting a wide variety of rural plans
We’ve used our 90 years’ experience to develop loans specifically to meet the needs of farms and rural businesses. Our understanding also means that we know you and your family may have personal and commercial plans not directly linked to your actual farming business.
Our Rural Business Loans have been developed to support a wide variety of these plans, whether that’s to:
- buy a house with land for business purposes,
- start a new small business,
- convert existing buildings for alternative purposes, or
- restructure existing business debt.
We will do our best to provide the finance you, your family or other rural contacts need to make it happen.
Examples of Rural Business Loan support
We consider lending for virtually any farm or rural business purpose. In recent years, we have supported a wide variety of commercial plans through the loan. These include:
- Purchasing a house with 20 acres of land from which to run a farm machinery business, with trailer and caravan storage.
- Procuring property from which to run a children’s nursery, a property development business and a pheasant rearing enterprise.
- Buying a house with 75 acres to allow for a livery stable business to be set up to complement an IT business run from the same property.
How to apply?
Your first step is to speak to an AMC specialist. They’ll help you work out the best finance options for you, and explain the Rural Business Loan in more detail.