AMC Flexible Facility
With effect from 31st December 2018, AMC no longer offer new Flexible Facilities to new or existing customers, and will no longer extend any existing Flexible Facilities past their current term.
Existing Flexible Facility customers will be contacted 12 months, 6 months and 3 months ahead of the maturity date of their Flexible Facility regarding the need for refinance or repayment of the Flexible Facility at the end of the existing term.
What other funding options are there?
There are a number of other options available to you, including funding all or part of your current Flexible Facility to an AMC term loan, or through Lloyds Bank. We have set out some of these options below.
- Subject to credit approval, there is an option to convert the Flexible Facility to an AMC Standard Repayment Loan, or an Interest Only loan, for which we will waive the arrangement fee. Unlike a Flexible Facility which has an annual fee of 0.5% of the facility, an AMC Standard Loan has no annual fee. Please contact AMC on 02077 143650 if you would like to discuss this further.
- Hire Purchase and Leasing arrangements (available through Lloyds Bank)
- Working Capital Management options (available through Lloyds Bank)
For more information on products available through AMC, visit:
www.amconline.co.uk/borrow/, or contact AMC on 02077 143600.
What are the indicative timelines for converting from a Flexible Facility to an AMC Standard Loan?
Applications typically take around 8 weeks from application to loan drawdown, but can take longer, so we recommend allowing at least 6 months for refinancing.
How do I apply to convert from a Flexible Facility to an AMC Standard Loan?
To apply to convert from a Flexible Facility to a Standard Loan, please contact AMC on 02077 143650.
What if I don’t repay or refinance by the end of the term of my Flexible Facility?
Under the terms of your loan agreement, the Flexible Facility must be repaid by the end of the term. Failure to do so will constitute a Default Event under the terms of the loan agreement and may result in increased interest being charged.
Where can I go for further guidance?
You can discuss options with the AMC at any point on 02077 143660. Lines are open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding UK public holidays.
I want to ask further questions or make a complaint
If you have further questions or wish to make a complaint, please contact us on 02077 143660. You can also write to us using the address below:
Anton Mill Road
Our aim is to provide excellent service, but sometimes things can go wrong. If you choose to make a complaint, we promise:
- To do our best to put things right as soon as we can
- To give you the contact details of the person or team dealing with your complaint
- To give your complaint our full attention and commit to resolving the issue for you no matter how you choose to tell us about it, whether it’s by phone, online or in writing.
If you have a complaint, we’d like to talk to you about it as soon as possible. The majority of complaints are resolved there and then.
How we'll handle your complaint:
- We will do all we can to resolve your complaint on the same day.
- If we do not manage to resolve the complaint within five working days we will write to give you an update and let you know when you can expect a full resolution.
- Once all the details of the complaint have been investigated, (we may call you for further details) we will issue a ‘final response’ to your complaint.
Please provide us with the following information when you contact us:
- your name and address
- full details of your complaint
- your mortgage identification number
- photocopies of any paperwork supporting your complaint (please keep your original copies).
We will acknowledge your complaint within five working days and keep in contact until all enquiries are completed.
We would always aim to resolve your complaint at this stage.
However, if you are not satisfied with the response you receive; your complaint will be referred to an appropriate manager or department for further investigation.